Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Happy Hours, Toto and National Day

Happy Hours

Fish & Co at the Love house, has happy hours from 5-9pm on weekdays. I met Candle after work and ended up eating delicious Salmon Ginza with Deep Sea plus another free drink courtesy of Candle's card.

Nice ambience, with a live 2-man show singing with acousitic guitars. Plus good food and cheap drinks. Its a substitute for a nice PUB. Even that one drink quite power liao, I feeling nicely comfortable after a few sips. Good to know that they maintained the alcohol level and didnt sting. Chips ahoy!

Toto

Yar imagine, having your friends sms you, tell you to ask them buy 4D and Toto. Yar given I am the only one buying regularly, its convenient to long bang. If tio, pls give FAT ang bao. No tio, still must pay me back hor. Tomorrow I will be leaving earlier to queue. Hope for bright, sunny weather and Thai-dance? Hopefully the police wont be called in to arrest suspicious person.

National Day

I have proposed Tab that she holds a National Day Drink-All-You-Can at her place this coming Saturday. Anyone cannot make it? Please make yourself available if possible.

I be bringing my Absolut Pear and some recipes from the Absolut webby. Lets have our own 'version' of National Day. Timing maybe can be a bit earlier around 5-6pm?

Dine-in, mix-your-own poison.

No comments: