Saturday, August 02, 2008

Some Conversation Ideas

Be careful what you wish for, cos you just might get it

A line from the pussycat dolls song, title which I've never gotten about to finding out. Just that whenever I hear this, I am reminded of the times when I wish to be posted to a different school from my practicum school to see the difference. Omg, I've got my wish but all didnt end well.

Was talking with Tab about it. She mentioned that for such wishes, one has to be very very specific.

"I want to become rich, with a million US dollars in my bank account. This wish will come true on the day of XX day XX month XXXX year, at the time of XX:XX hour."

Yar so if I need help to craft my wish with such specifications that it resembles a legally-binding obligation, with no ambiguity, I would ask Tab to phrase it for me :P

How to become a millionaire?

For the capable, their jobs brings it.
For the rest, its buying a Hope.
For others, go hunt down Mas Selamat for $1m reward

Nia Si Wa Wu Ji Ba Ban?

Was chatting with Candle yesterday, she asked the question, What would one do with a million $Sing dollars?

For her, she would use it to buy a Free-hold Private property. Given property prices are about $1.4k per square foot in some areas. A 1000 square feet apt would cost in the million range. It can earn rental income, only that capital inlays is large, would be beyond the reach of a single-income unless is a high salary.

For me, if I have 1m, I would just buy up my neighbouring HDB unit, a 3-room. So with both units, a 4-room which I stay at, and a 3-room, can make a wall to seal off part of the common corridor to serve as a garden ledge, new front door. Then each one of us can have a room, 2 kitchen, 3 bathroom, 2 storerooms. Then still easily have $0.5m left for other investment purposes, in shares, biz etc etc.

Signz. Back to the grind of working while I contemplate these wishes/fat hopes.

Tattoo Ideas

K, its not that I am going to get one yet, but I have always wanted a Unicorn tattoo. Horses symbolizes freedom to me and unicorns give a mythical, surreal feeling to it.

Signz wont be acting rashly cos not that I am picky, think some local tattoo standard cannot make it. Seen some tattoos and the dragons look so kiddish. Then designs not highly original or unique enough. Maybe I've been watching too much Miami Ink and LA Ink. Think if I seriously want to get something, have to head elsewhere to get a more professional and unique piece.

Then the jialat thing happened. I didnt think I wanted any other designs, cos its just Unicorn. But when I saw the concept of having a back tattoo of a pair of wings, omg, I am sold! A pair of hidden wings, angel wings? devil wings? one of each?

A pair of wings to symbolize the desire to fly uninhibited into the skies. Signz.

Angel wings tattoo

No comments: