Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Aussino Craze

Unrelated to this post, I've noted that this month, I've written the most number of posts in the 5 years of blogging. Though not all are work-rants, does this means my life is getting more interesting? or that I am blogging more minor happenings? Oh well, events memorable to me I guess.

Candle smsed yesterday regarding Aussino promotion for their stuff. She could get 40%off normal-priced items, except the whites (pillows and stuff) which she can get discount on her bdae. So she jioed me and Tab to go shopping with her.

Err bad idea, to go. Once we went in, we spreaded over the sales. Some stuff were going for 50% - 70% discount. Candle bought a heavily discounted bedsheet set, Tab should be pillow covers and bedsheet? I bought a matching set of bedsheet, quilt cover set (autumny design according to Candle) and 4 body pillow covers @ $70!!! Only missing the 2 body pillows cos Candle could get them at a discount next month.

My apologies to Candle who helped me get the Lucky coins set but which I never 'completed' the power of the Lucky Coins. Got berated by her when I told her that and after I reached home just before bed, I took it out and changed the bedsheet to Lucky coins. Only my bolster cover is still non-lucky coins. More luck anyone?

No comments: