Sunday, July 27, 2008

A short weekend...

Yar due to having to work a full day on sat, my weekend's been shorter than what it was originally... Plus the surgery for my Dad, led to some worries and stuff. Thankfully he made it safely. So on thurs, I came out from hibernation.

Just recounting some stuff that happened this week, for memory sake.

Thurs - met up with Tab and Candle for jap dinner. A very cold day indeed, ended up eating paper hot pot, salmon grill and hot green tea. Think my screw came loose from the strains of work, that was regaling Candle with jokes on how I would hijack Krynnder's toilet on Friday to do unmentionables inside.

Actually its more like, after my feet are inside socks and shoes from 9am up til 7pm, dun think they would smell good. So, any homes, including my own, I really need to douse them with water to rinse it. For the sake of homeowners, I dun want to stinko the place. Yet like all things, the joke got blown up into epic proportions. (*Tag Tab to write about it in detail, so she have more posts*)

Friday - Went to Krynnder's place. Nice and spacious and uncluttered. Just need to get a Wii and stronger alcohol than beer on a friday night where we all dun have to work. Didnt bring my alcohol cos of work the next day, plus would have to carry it from 9am all the way. Though I did bring some clothes to change into, so wont be as sweaty, uncomfortable. One thing's for certain, its good to live within walking distance to mrt. The pains of travelling on feeder buses to connect to trains and stuff, a HUGMONGEST pain in MY ass.

Sat - a whole full day taken up by work. Unhappening, that's what I like to say. Need more planning into implementation, that's what I feel. Yet asking that is too far-fetched as Educators are NOT trained in HR, Publicity, Event organizing, Logistical controls to carry out events. Yet that is one of the many hats, we have to wear in recent times. Even with my background in some of these areas, I dun see the point of it.

Met up with Tab near 5.30pm. Walked around a bit, ate and then decided to go back early, both of us having to work that day, both of us feeling sleepy near 8.30pm then. I was debating whether to plonk my ass in the cinema to watch Batman, cos almost everyone has watched, except me. Yet the prospect of sitting in a cinema for 2.5hrs seem daunting... In the end, went home via bus, playing PSP on the ride.

Sun - today is Jap graduation. Didnt go gym but ended up having a heavy brunch. The ceremony started at 2.30pm. It was not so long ago, that Me, Tab and Krynnder signed up for jap classes, from ZX recommendation. Then not so long ago, where I got 3 pens in a row. Once Tab had to go up on my behalf, cos I was at Yamaha guitar class and I rushed over. Once, was listening to the speech and wondering how many levels could we pass when we were just level 1. 4 years of eating boneless chicken wings until this year, a change in venue. Yep its been 5 years. 5 years of attending jap lessons on Sat. Next level is on Wed only.

After the high tea, we went separate ways and I headed down to PS, to check out the timing for Batman. Just nice, I got a tix for the show with 10mins to spare. Headed in and plonk my ass in the cinema. Walao commercials and trillers for 20mins. Must say its good. Certain parts kinda boring but overall still a good movie. Came out near 8.30pm, headed back home. Laminated my cert to join its cousins but later I discovered I didnt put my lvl 4 one in my cert file. Err I remembered I laminated it also, but put elsewhere. Will try to look for it when I have the time to clean up my files and table.

The day's almost over by now, signz.
May next week be much better than this, cos this really sucked.

No comments: