Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Top 9 posts that I rather liked, looking back at them now

Read thru the much older entries in my blog, given now it wont hang like it did.
While reading through, I 'recalled' certain incidents that I seem to have forgotten. Even if it was pleasant.

Found some amusing posts that I rather like. Maybe not the whole text, certain lines inside, or the memories of it. A bit hardpressed to find 10, though I managed to find 9 of them.

1) Staying with Hellbound in the hostel post

2) Ride from Hell, heading to Hell?

3) Mushroom hair?

4) Weird habits?

5) KL trip reloaded

6) Da li Bun? aka Xiao Qiang

7) Railway lines

8) I want to eat Bao Bing

9) Thailand trip

Yar there are also some unpleasant memories which after re-reading, I can recall certain things I've learnt from.

Hope to make more Happy memories, experience something new, invigorating and add excitement to my life.

No comments: