Sunday, July 13, 2008

Crane

In view of Tab's post about not having anything to blog about, I shall try to reduce 'taking' the post from her by blogging more about things at my end.

Today pontan Jap to study for exam next week. Managed an hour before asked to leave by the Mac mgt cos we taking up space. Oh well went for retail therapy, subsequently dinner.

FINALLY after years of searching, ordering and being told they dun have big enuff mushrooms, having it taken out from the menu and then brought back. I have managed to order MUSHROOM MONSTER!!! *applause*

To mark the occassion, took a photo with my lousy phone and took a bite. Its very nice. Savoury and tasty.

Reached home rather late after I went in a cab to pick up my sister. I showed my sisters Crane. I formally asked my sister, Yingel about Monkey. She mentioned she didnt notice that part (which I felt was kinda...) but another part which brought about funny thoughts. Asked my mom about it too, but she said something else non-hentai. Oh well it just seems my generation is condemned. THEN my sister looked at Crane and said something suggestive about it also.

Huh? I never even noticed that. Oh no, I am not seeing those images until its pointed out to me. Man these Kungfu characters are igniting funny thoughts the more I show to my sisters.

No comments: