Thursday, July 03, 2008

Another addition - Po

Another day of punishing stomachache, dull pangs and severe hacking that left me feeling so down/sick/so ready and tempted to drop everything and give up. I deserve an endurance award for enduring this double-combination for almost the entire week.

After I left work, I missed the bus from the interchange again.

Its a sign.

Plus I was starving, cos I only ate a mee siam around 9.30am. Today is a rather heavy day, didnt get food cos I was marking to clear stuff.

Went to Macs again. Ordered my usual and a 20 piece spicy nugget. Whilst I was ordering, I noticed the lady infront got Panda Po, though its like a few weeks into the movie, so obviously would expect to have missed some characters. Seems not. So when its my turn, I asked if I could get Po too? There was Mantis, Viper too.

PO reminds me of my current FAT self.
Think I seriously need to add cardio to the workout and try to make it twice a week.

So now I have 3 out of 8.
OH NO! I am feeling the need to 'COLLECT THEM ALL'

No comments: