Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Signz can this week be over already?

Besides the normal workday blues.

I now suffer from blues from having to go in much earlier due to timetable issues.

On top of that, have to work this weekend.

So I am very very de blue.

Blue-black liao.

Besides that my Dad's going for surgery tom. There is 5% risk. Touch wood, touch wood, dun want anything bad to happen. Already donated to temple to pray for his well-being. As an educator, no leave to take. One sister took leave today, another took leave tom. She be following him. Then my dad talked to us about financial stuff in the event... *choy choy*

Hence didnt want to go out until maybe around friday, for Krynnder's house-warming. Besides my body is still not well and the taxing schedule of going in early everyday is not helping. Need a bit of rest for myself too, as well as spend a little bit more time with my dad.

Grateful to friends for jioing, my apologies for not going.

No comments: