Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Shifu!

Finally a ray of hope, a light amongst the recent slew of negative blogs.

For me at least up until recently, I dun buy Kid's Meal at fast food outlets.

Reasons being, most time its not filling enough, overpriced for the portions, dun want the toys...

Hanging around Tab alot, and I noticed she does eat Kid's Meal at times. Then recently or not-so-recently-only-cos-I-realized-it-now, there seems to be more options to customize the Kids Meal. Both for Burger King and Macs. There's things like A burger, nuggets/chicken sticks, small foldover for the main, the sides there's fries, cup corn, apple dippers and for drinks there's softdrink, milo.

A very nice combination if you r like me, like the nuggets. apple dippers and milo for the Macs. Its great when not really that hungry.

So I got Tai Lung from hanging out at Mac last friday. Spent a fair bit of time watching Candle n Tab do balancing act and lame kicks with it.

Today on my way back, I saw my bus zoomed off while walking towards the interchange. Its a sign. To go to checkout the nearby shopping centre. Then remembering how I told my mom I had a dinner (but postponed as Tab too sick/tired) so I had to settle my dinner. Suddenly remembered Macs, my favourite Kids Meal combination. I detoured and walked towards Macs. Bought and got Shifu. Well Shifu is a wind-up toy, and he saunters really fast.

The last time I bought Kids Meal was before I went to NIE, while still doing tuition plus contract. I bought the meal to get the toy for my tuition kid. I ate the food as my dinner and made my way there. For me, its no difference. I needed to eat my dinner anyway. So its like a reward for doing well for her exams. I think I did it 4 times for the Hamtaro toys last time around.

Oh yar, also bought from BK, got this BUTT-UGLY turtle-shaped dog toy which Tab really liked, so gave it to her. Later she got another even more GOD-DAMNED-UGLY turtle-shaped rabbit from Quetzal whom I helped dabaoed another Kids Meal cos she wanted something light?

Man we hang around each other too much.

No comments: