Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Zzzz

That's what I just wanna do.

Lie down on my bed, close my eyes and not wake up.

That's how tired I feel.

Like how Tab aptly put it,
feel tired when waking up,
feel tired before work starts,
feel tired during work,
feel tired after work,
feel tired before sleep...
and the cycle continues.

An aspect I've shared is that after a certain point, one feels kinda empty. There's nothing inside cos often have to reach in, to the reserves to grab something to hold. Until there's nothing left, not even the reserves.

Was talking to Tab and she wisely mentioned not even resorting to digging into the reserves at all. Wise sage Tab, who seems to sprout alot of work-wisdom. Will try to rebuild my depleted reserves during the coming holidays and incorporate some into workdays too (if its realistically possible)

Just reached home from Jap and dinner, just had my bath and now just switched on my laptop for about 15mins. I am gonna sleep. Eyes closing. Partly tired, partly I just took my medication and its supposedly cause drowsiness, hopefully will help me sleep without waking up for every little noise I hear.

NITE

No comments: