Sunday, December 28, 2008

不死之身

Yesterday, I listened to the earlier JJ album and found another song, 不死之身, that I really like alot. Went online to find the guitar tabs, print it and actually started looking through it and tried playing parts of it. So far I am practicing 2 JJ songs (my own project) and 2 Jay Chou songs (syllabus) Later couldnt sleep so watched Thundercats until the wee hours of the morning.

Woke up today to see sinseh for my finger. Before that, I went back to playing that JJ song cos its in the D key, can just capo. I had figured out the introd and the chorus. Didnt know how to fill in for the verses cos its a bit like rap and the tabulature didnt mention how. I kinda of figured it out before we left. Now I am left with interlude and ending which would have to be improvised cos the guitar is meant to be an accompanyment to the piano for this song, hence its blank. Hmm... I gotta to wait another 2 days before I can start playing. The sinseh massaged my finger and tell me to give it a rest for 1-2 days.

Came back home around 4pm and felt tired. Slept, then woke up rather late. Now dunno what to do with myself. Dun want to fight for tv with my dad, now listening to the documentary about PuYi, last emperor of china. Dun feel like mapling. Dun feel like eating, cos ate around 4pm liao. Dunno what to do with myself, cos the past few days, been busying myself practicing guitar alot.

Hmm I should either just go next door to walk a bit or continue watching Thundercats now instead of in the middle of the night.

No comments: