Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Uneventful?

Its been a rather uneventful few days of holidaying. Mostly my activities involve going out on days where I have Jap or Guitar classes. Going out with family members, mainly Dad, Mom and Bro given my sisters are working. Not that the going-out itself is uneventful. But just nothing extremely out-of-the-ordinary.
_______________________________________

Starting this Monday, I have been logging into Poems everyday to trade and monitor prices more actively. Found another Sg counter that seemed quite undervalued. Hence I bought in just today. Hope to hold for long term. Msia shares for now, dun intend to buy anymore. Partly cos not many sellers, partly dun want to commit too much SGD, partly also to conserve some capital in case there are more downsides later.

Frankly investing in stocks now meant that most of the counters I've bought making losses. Those that I've bought more recently is small losses. Those 2 lots that I bought way earlier around July, making huge losses. Though my sister reminded me that that's paper loss. But it doesnt make one more confident or feel good from paper losses. The consolation is that I have the holding power to hold until hopefully the market will recover til its pre-recession levels. It meant locking up those capital which could have been used to buy up even more lots of stocks. BUT nobody is perfect. I am still learning along the way.
_______________________________________

Havent started watching the South Park Season 10 and 11 I've bought. My bro took and watched it and laughed like mad yesterday. I did sit through War of Worldcraft episode and am reminded of my earlier Mapling days.

I finally got Yugioh Tag force in my PSP and been playing it for the past 3 days. I'll be playing it on the bus rides, later while login to Poems and waiting, play along. Until my battery flat. Its kinda the type of game you can keep playing like DJ Portable.

The weather has been behaving in a funny manner. Its very hot on most days, just now it rained a bit then stopped. It made me real lazy from leaving home. Plus today is Jap day plus upcoming JLPT 4 this Sunday which I havent even started looking at anything. Been too 'busy' with sleeping, psp and going out to do it. Even if I want to read, think I am too distracted at the moment. I shall just go ahead and play, then when I am so sick of it, I shall start studying. Lemme find the book first.

No comments: