Saturday, December 27, 2008

No Life?

Yar, in a sense, I am somewhat the master of my own time DURING holidays. Especially after friday, I would end up practicing the guitar til the wee hours of the morning. Last night was no exception. Then this late morning, I continued until somewhat mastered the new stuff, ie chord melody interlude with accompanyment and a new plucking style and new song.

Told my youngest sister and friends about the so-call performing of a song in a month's time. I would have to select a song by after next week to decide to play. Friends wanted to attend, though I dunno where it would be held.

Today, my sister passed me the CDs for JJ and Jay Chou. They were the earlier albums, and I spent maybe two hours listening then went to practice the chord melody part. Inbetween I went out to buy lunch, run a few errands nearby, bathed. Have somewhat got the hang of things. Also inbetween rubbed muscle cream on the forefinger and massaged it. Still if my fingertips were not so sore, I would like to practice a few more rounds.

So now I am online, to take a break, also searching for guitar chords, with interesting introd and interlude otherwise just kinda plain sounding. Well free time is running out. Very very soon, work will start and I am not sure, if I can indulge in guitar as much as now. Its satisfying to hear and see improvement compared to what I had just 1.5mths ago. Dilligent practice helps though.

No comments: