Thursday, December 04, 2008

Stomach unstable

Dunno what was it I ate or drink. This morning woke up and suffered a sensitive bowel thingy that is still on somewhat now. Already ran to toilet thrice. I seriously wonder how much crap can a person store in the body? A huge mystery.

My supper with Tab was KFC. Had a craving for it for some time but I kept putting off until last night. Tab stared at me, lamenting how was it I ate more than her but my waist is still slimer than hers. BUT hey, I had put on my weight loss back. Its back to square one. I sadly found this out while weighing myself this morning.

The weather is cooler but the house is stuffy cos the windows are closed. Just finished practising my guitar for tom lesson. Last night on the bus journey home, I managed to read about 4 chpts of Level 1 book for upcoming JLPT 4. It'll be a huge shame and scandal if either or both Tab and I failed that exam at our current level. We went through the last year's JLPT papers together. Discovered that each of us is good at certain components. Should be able to pass? I better go about to reading the remaining 9 chpts, 1st book is 13chpts altogether.

Just now before it started pouring, I went to do some more banking, in view of trading in Poems. Had to transfer funds around. Then came back, practice guitar and now stoning in front of laptop.

Considering whether to go out for dinner with Tab and Candle or stay at home to rest. Frankly yesterday went out, tom going out. I think given the unstable bowels, I'll be staying home.

No comments: