Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A day gone just like that?

Yar I woke up around 10am cos I watched a movie marathon of the Blade Trinity. Watched Blade I, II and Trinity at one go. Of course by the time I was done, its way past 1am. Man part ii and iii kinda lame-mo story line.

Then woke up, loggin into Poems. Wanted to sell some shares but prices have fallen some, so watching how it pans out. Finally decided to set a target point, if prices reach that, would sell off some. Otherwise stay invested, keep feeling up and down as prices move up and down. Think take a bit of profit can keep me more invested. Something like that but its not to be. Today's market going down still, though recovered a bit by the end.

So I ate some leftover, read some stuff online, looked at Live prices movement of shares. That took me past 2.40pm. Felt so tired, went to sleep. Wanted to head to Ginza a bit, wanted to head out a bit but nobody was free at that timing, everybody else working. Feel into a deep sleep and woke up past 6pm. Ate dinner, login to record closing prices n monitoring Excel file and read stuff online.

Now is already 7.30pm. I should head over next door to pay my bill, buy my pack of coffee and even walk around. Even for a home-stayer, too much indoors is a bit tad hard to swallow. At times, just go next door to walk a bit to clear up any pent-up feelings.

BTW my finger still sore, dunno if I can play the guitar later.

No comments: