Friday, December 26, 2008

Shooters.... the whole point of it all

Argh still suffering the after-effects of yesterday's party. Mostly my stomach is churning. It could be due to the noodles I bought for supper when I reached home.

Today wanted to move my stuff but things are not ready hence I ended up in IMM cos I was looking for a toilet. I went to Daiso and actually saw more shot glasses. Undecided whether to buy or not, I smsed Tab who was still stuck at work. In the end, I got 2 more shot glasses. The difference is that these 2 are much bigger than the one I used. Its like a giant vs a dwarf. The larger one is 100ml, my smaller one, I am not sure, maybe less than half?

Back to the point about concocting shooters.

THE WHOLE POINT IS TO SHOOT OTHERS, NOT SHOOT YOURSELF...

Didnt help dun have enough shot glasses and lack of Baileys, which is used in many shooter recipes. Man, I kept making shots for myself... Only later, sabo the guys each with a Adios Motherf*cker - kahula and tequila.

Shots I drank, tequila pop x 3, Mind Eraser x 1 plus 2 beer... kinda whoozy by then

Did do up the AdiosMF, SOB and nasty bitch for others.

If there is a NEXT time, lol, with Baileys of course, will make everybody drink a shot each...

__________________________________

Nothing much else happening except work's starting real soon next week and I am not ready for it. Didnt do up anything for work. Played, slept the time away and its not enough.

No comments: