Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Shooters!

Yar I been into shooters ever since the Howl at the Moon, tasting that Brokeback Mt drink. Wanted to get the butterscotch schnapps thingy but not available in the duty free nor in supermarkets. Btw, that shooter is a common mix known under many other names.

Anyway its almost that time of the year where we head to Tab's place for the usual christmas afternoon. Last year I remembered mixing 6-7 drinks using that alcohol book of mine. This year, I am just going to bring beer, Miller and Budwiser in bottles. Though need to chill it by the time I reach there. I am also kinda keen to make a few shooters. I've been looking through internet recipes on common ones. A website I had favourited long ago had over 1000+ recipes. Man, I looked through as many as I could, taking down common ones and those that can be made from the usual array of drinks available. I scribbled down at least 20+ recipes into that book.

Let's see if I can add shooters to my repertoire.

No comments: