Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Can there be more to this?

I look forward to the Autumn seasons soon. It better come asap cos just one day at work yesterday left me drained, physically and mentally. Not cos I was thinking about crap and worrying myself but due to the crap at work...
__________________________________________

Yesterday the market went higher, prices going up high but since I still have capital, decided to refrain. Then today prices fall, wiping out past 2 days of paper gains. It could still be an uptrend but depends on the support line. Though I havent exactly drawn charts to monitor the trend. It could be a pull-back, which means waves of ups and downs but so long as it is still an uptrend, eventually prices will head up. But if the trend is down, then prices might fall further.

I looked at the Dow Jones, it didnt go down too much, wonders why is the sg stock prices falling. Could be jittery investors or something. Oh well, lemme continue to monitor and hope to sell off more soon. Even buy-in will take a while cos prices have risen quite a bit, so there is alot of room to fall and wait out.
__________________________________________

Went swimming yesterday as part of the twice a week routine. Felt tired even after first few laps. Think is the lack of food part. Plus dunno why, there are often more adults than lanes resulting in 1/2 lane conditions. I did persist through and finished the usual 12 laps in 45mins. Then headed off to change and reach home, ate Hor Fan at the coffeeshop cos too hungry. Reached home, ate some rice too. Dunno if this overeating will lead to weight gain, havent measured today. Nvm, today I refrain from eating anything else extra.

Reached home, update share prices, then already very tired then. Went to bed near 11pm and really fell asleep with the lights still on. I had wanted to rest my eyes and then practice some guitar before sleeping. Later I found myself sleeping on the floor cos the cold floor was tempting. Woke around 3am to switch off lights and snuggle in bed. Though got woken up very early by crazy loud bird again... Still feeling stoned now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must be a bird with a mic. LOL "loud bird"