Friday, April 17, 2009

Work's a bitch

Its tough not getting enough sleep for the past 2 nights.

Reasons? The overly active mind plus the hot weather.

Dunno why but Wed night, my mind was in hypergear thinking about stocks before I slept. In fact dragged up to past 1.30pm before I switched off the lights, put on the fan and then slept. Only to have to wake up much earlier for work.

Last night, work flared up in my mind and try as I might, the swimming session didnt clear it. I practiced guitar a bit but still work is there. Fine, I took out the PSP and played Patapon 2, pataed until wee hours of 2.30am before I finally was tired enough to be knocked out. Only to wake up at 9am, automatically, in time for the stock market. Just opened up Poems, see live prices, then read stuff online.

Kind of groggy now, stoned though I had eaten brunch liao. Work's a bitch that I wanna kick out of the door. Grrrrrrr... Just 忍 a bit more first. Though if there is such thing as an instant fortune, its the first thing to go.

Thank God Its Friday! TGIF!!!
Seriously need to recharge this weekend. Think the first order of things is to sleep more over the weekends and laze around in bed. Body is feeling really fatiqued at the moment.

No comments: