Monday, April 20, 2009

Focused on myself and moving forward

Technically, the fact that I am still up at this hour, 12.30am, online and blogging is attempting sucide. Why? Cos tom I would have to wake up in the wee hours of 6.30am for work. Yes, I be ending at my usual time... Its gonna be a LONG, tiring day. Then unreasonable deadlines start appearing cos its the exam season again... Signz
________________________________________

Nevermind that, I will worry about that after I have woken up tomorrow, though technically now is already tomorrow. I headed to swim the second time this week cos this week was too intense. I used Mon and Tue to study for jap test. Think should have passed cos didnt hear from sensei. BUT it was ultra crowded with kids, instructors and parents. After 4 laps, I decided to leave. This week I will have to up the swim session to 3 times. Maybe Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Nevermind that its one after another. Tom is seriously going to be crappy. Dont think I wanna go tom. Then friday have guitar. Jap stopped for 2 weeks.
________________________________________

I ate lunch, reached home. Then after practicing guitar, printing new songs, and practicing those too, I settled down to read the TA book. I was midway through Chapter 10 about Oscillators. Cos I read half last weekend, then only continued today, some of the stuff is lost, vague to me. But I finished that chapter. The next few chapters are about how to plot your own charts, the different types of charts to plot, as well as the Wave Theories. Think for now, I will take my time to dilligently finish. No point rushing through and not understanding. After that fell asleep on the floor with the fan blowing.

Woke up and continued with the other plan for today, which was to clear up my CDs so that I can free up a shelf on my table to put the pile of Annual Reports I had received. Also put all Share-related stuff in that shelf for easy access. I went over to Popular to buy a CD storage. They had 96 and 200 cd storage. In the end I decided to err on the up side and buy the 200 cd one for $21.

What I had seriously forgotten was the sheer number of Cds I had bought previously, especially for Game, Animation soundtrack, including Jpop, Jrock, some Eng cds. When I reached home, I set about taking the CDs out from the cases, put the CD and song sheet, plus also cut out the list of songs to put inside the cd storage. Also organized the Cds I had into sections. The empty cd cases, I set aside, intending to give to Salvation or Recycling. By the time I was finally done, it was already 11.30pm. I had 90 empty cd cases to give away and the CD storage had about 150 cds inside.

I still have a few vcd boxes still lying around cos they were mixed up with the Cds and also 7-8 burnt cds that I am unsure if I still wanna keep. For now, I am putting them aside, just put in the annual report into the shelf and also find a space for the CD storage.
________________________________________

Think the plan for next weekend, depending on whether will be going to Msia for paint ball, I shall clear the top of the shelf so that I can put the cd storage and also create more space on my very very cluttered table. But for now, I am glad to have cleared part of the floor of the room that had a growing pile of annual report on it.

Still have clothes, plus my files, vcds, dvds and even game dvds to clear up from the floor of the room. All of them need space. Need to organize them. But seriously, if you think my cd collection was bad, its nothing compared to the Game dvd collection, animation dvd collection, older vcd collection. I dont even dare to think about how to organzie those.
________________________________________

Logined to key in 'Sell' orders in case market goes up tomorrow cos there is no way I can login tomorrow. Will be kept very very busy. Plus very very tired. So I just key in my orders and just need to wait for sms confirmation.
________________________________________

My dad fell asleep and I had finally access to watch cable tv. Was watching LA ink and am again very impressed with the standard of the tatoos created. IF I am ever getting one, I shall fly all the way there to do it.

No comments: