Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fatiqued

SIGNZ and SIANZ... have to do an admin thing tonight.

Its stupid. A short deadline. Then didnt really have that many free periods to clear it, so left it until today. Have to finish tom. Its either go in work earlier to clear or clear at home. But still have to spend some time at work to clear it... The difference is the timing of going in. Reckon about 1hr plus should do the trick, provided I can login. Its crap cos I REALLY DONT FEEL LIKE DOING IT NOW, TOMORROW OR EVEN GO IN EARLIER... SIGNZ

Think based on my current state, and how inefficient I am working at home, I would most likely be going in much earlier to clear it off once and for all. At least I can look forward to the weekend, the guitar lessons after.
________________________________________

I rather look at the stock market.

A few more counters continued to have strong showing, unfortunately those are the counters that I have finished selling off the shares. Then those on hand, there are quite a few with Faster MA crossing Slower MA and also closing prices below Slower MA. Just that prices have fallen by 50% of rise yet. Its alot of waiting now for the opportune time to buy and also to see if signs verfiy a correction.
________________________________________

Signz turned down dinner with the rest due partly cos I just sprained my ankle, and the place was kinda far from where I was. It would take me more than 45mins to reach, plus hobbling on an ankle that was starting to hurt. And cos I had packed my swim gear, I just headed to 2nd session of swimming instead. My stamina has improved alot, could swim 5 laps at a go with just a brief stop to catch the breath. Then I did another continuous thing. Found with 32 strokes, I could finish one lap instead of 45 strokes previously. All these meant, I finished 12 laps in 30mins instead of 45mins. Quota reached, I left and showered.

Then I was hungry. Was thinking of what food to eat, then I settled on the Simple Bao Bing, aka chinese popiah, not the fried one. The wrapped one. Dabaoed 4, each $1.40. The chilli is really really power but I only ordered one. Previously too power that eating 2 chilli ones caused me to have a bit of diarrhoea but had to wait cos the Auntie who made it is quite slow. Then went home, ate 2 for dinner. Kinda stoned now. Dont think I am up to doing work now. Just wanna enjoy some personal time, family time, doing simple things like lazing around, updating blogs, share files, rubbing muscle cream for ankle, for sore muscles, drinking a cup of Oolong tea, honey lime. That sort of thing.
________________________________________

Well I just caught a praying mantis that flew into the house and released it outside at the potted plants. That's my good deed for today.

Think later go and play guitar a bit, then sleep. I really really dont want this evening time to end but guess I am feeling quite fatiqued.

No comments: