Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Chisai 4D win

Eh, Candle's been smsing me to ask if I had tio any 4D cos she did tio for the Guan Ying qian numbers. After putting off checking for a few days, I went online to check, since I was checking up on Macau, tix and hotel prices.

I won $40 + $10 for $6 of i-bet. The bigger amount was due to getting the same numbers as the 3rd prize and a consolation prize. So divided by the permutations, tada $50. Its better than nothing, and its my first i-bet win. Previous times dont win i-bet. So now awaiting the Toto numbers, monday's draw no one won first prize. Snowballed to 1.5m.

Tom is my Toto and 4D buying days. I'll just buy my usual numbers until get inspiration. The prize money can just slightly cover with a bit of extra for the whole week's bet.

Wonders if it has anything to do with the '招财' cat paw that I have hanging on my bag. But it was bought after we bought the numbers when we went to Illuma. Maybe I should go hang it on all my bags. Carry out the bag earlier tomorrow to buy Toto and 4D then come home and change over to work bag. Hmm.... I need more of such lucky money key chains hanging around my bags, all my bags, that is like at least another 4 more for my 2 work bag, my 2 pirated bags that I carry and inerchange at times.

Jap test is round the corner and all I can think of is sleeping... Must do something about being so tired after work... Make my money work even harder. Stock market, rebound and go high high asap.

No comments: