Saturday, August 15, 2009

1 full week of unemployment

Its been 1 full week of unemployment.

In this 1 week, I have

- gone for guitar lesson 2 times,
- practiced guitar almost nightly
- gone for 2 days of Jap lessons and done 1 set of hw
- watered the plants 3 times
- swept the floor 3 times
- cooked a pasta, brinjal, jungong, sweet potatoe, potatoe and onion, fried cabbage, chye sim
- failed in a dish, asparagus
- washed and hung out at least 5 loads of clothes
- tidied a part of my table to free up some space in the living room
- monitored the stock market for 4 days
- made 3 transactions
- gone to IMM once, KMT twice, Avenue 2 thrice.
- washed numerous dishes
- played Evony daily, played face book games

Are these all there is? Apparently yes. Are these part of my plans for bumming. Most of it no but bo bian, no one else to help out cos of work and mom's current condition. I havent done swimming and signing up for driving lessons yet. Think I have to manage a bit and get used to some of the stuff first. No point forcing things then kena burn out at both ends.

Tomorrow going back to check on Mom. I will be bringing my stock book, Jap work to do. On top of that, Aoi (PSP) and I-Touch (Uru) and Midori (mp3) to help keep my spirits up.

No comments: