Thursday, August 13, 2009

Is there more than this to life?

Today when I went over next door around 5pm to run some errands and also dabao some meat for dinner, I looked at the sky. I remember thinking to myself (not so long back)

"Signz, what a beautiful sky. Is this how life is supposed to go? Heading out to work, then sleeping and its the next day already?"

Now staying back at home, doing chores, playing games and trading stock at the same time. I am thinking the same thing when I look up at the sky.

Is there really more to life than this? Even when free or not free, still have the same thoughts. Though I do have a conclusion, you have to make your own meaning for it instead of letting others decide for you. Yes but at times, this question will surface and I find myself thinking about it as I look at the blue sky.
_______________________________________________

Tue and Wed were spent learning Jap and doing JPLT mcq homework, though I havent finished yet. I read rather slowly and comprehension not that good. I did practice guitar a bit at times when I find myself brooding. The music takes my mind away from the current problems at home and lets me recharge in a way. I find myself feeling 'naked' without my mp3 player playing music to drown out boredom and thoughts.

Anyway my experimental asparagus is a failure. Seems have to remove a thin layer of 'skin' first before cooking. I didnt know that so after I boiled it, couldnt bite through one. Threw the whole pack away.

Instead today I cooked Potatoe with Onions and Fried Cabbage for dinner. Then with 2 dabaoed meat dish. Enough for dinner. Also cooked up the remaining Jagong and Sweet potato. The whole point is to use up materials that are sitting in the kitchen, cos if not, vegetables will spoil. Tom I will have to dig out the meat and defreeze them to cook.

Been doing a lot of machine washing these few days. The amount of clothes is really a lot. A mountain. Managed to reduce until left 1 load more with the help of sunny weather and dryer.

No comments: