Sunday, August 02, 2009

Be A Bum First

Went to the Sand's dealer recruitment but didnt sign up cos firstly didnt prepare resume and stuff.

Secondly, I am NOT prepared to dive straight into another job so fast, when I havent even come out from the first one yet.

Think irregardless, still need a break to rest it out.

There are some other prospects eg being a private tutor or tutor at an established tuition centre to mention a few. But I am not ready to take up the commitment yet. Plus certain of them entails working into the hours of the courses I am going to start. I do not want to cramp myself or force myself into another job so fast, so soon. Though everyone is asking me what's my plan. Well I plan to rest first lor. See how the rest leads up.

A rest is in order.

In the end, I spent the whole of today online, playing Evony online, then sleeping on my sister's bed. Woke up feeling tired still, but bored. Went next door and bought an ice cream cone to eat. Got sudden craving for it. Other craving is for ice coffee. That I havent done yet. Maybe I should settle for cold beer. Still drinking the beer I've bought from HK trip. Finishing the beers soon. Left a can of Guiness draught.

No comments: