Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hmm I've noticed that I am really eating alot nowadays.

Partly is hunger cos I often only eat brunch and its something that is like GuoTiao soup, which by evening would leave with a huge appetite. So I havent dared to step on the weighing scales yet.

Think I have to kick my butt into starting swimming. Will try. Dont think me staying at home to keep an eye on things is going to keep me healthy plus it also doesnt help at times. Will endeavour to start once to twice a week first but always the break from menses is something that prevents it from becoming a routine. Will try.

Cedele's Carrot Walnut cake is a must-have nowadays every time I end up eating there. Its light and they are generous with the walnuts. Oiishidesune! K havent done much yet except buy snacks, bought clothes, bought cd storage. Been buying buying, spending, spending... Think I should occupy my time with cheaper alternatives like reading, going to the library, swimming...

No comments: