Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Zombified

I went for jap JLPT preparatory class last nite with Tab. Then met Quetzal and her friend for dinner. Was kinda zonked out by the time I reached home.

Had to download stuff needed for work and converted into various media files. That took up to 1am. Then Mom is acting up. Her previous depression seems to be acting up and she was behaving in a very queer manner.

I was worried, though I didnt say anything. I told her to sleep early but instead she sat in the kitchen past the wee hours of the morning. When I went to bed around 1.30am plus, she was still up.

I couldnt sleep well thinking about her and what she was doing in the kitchen. Then I fell asleep, feeling uncomfortable about the whole thing. ONLY to wake up very early near 6am. I heard my mom and sister voices. Then I came out of the room and brushed my teeth and marked another stack of composition just to keep an eye on things. I dont have a snooze button.

Then the whole episode began. Later my sister left home and secretly called me. Told me to follow mom to doctor cos worried about her. So which I did. Inbetween that had that project that I was still handling episode.

By the time, I was done with her at the doctor, I got my dad to drive me to work instead cos I was carrying heavy stuff. Another whole lump of issues to settle.

Then had to miss my first Jap class for the new level cos needed to sort through stuff. I wasnt idle though, I kept busy. Dabao dinner, ate, then finished up some of the things while still waiting for the head to show up. Inbetween helped another do some other non-related work, cleared a bit of my art work. Left with a few piles of things that I wish I had the time to clear but couldnt. I am not a machine.

Left work at 10pm that is seriously obscene, yet its normal to some of them. Man, I am so glad to be leaving and getting a break after such a LONG LONG day. Its now 12am, I have been awake for 18hrs. Its a bloody hectic day. I am beat.

Its a blessing that I would be free in these difficult times with problems cropping up at home that I would be around to help out. Be it a listening ear, follow around, blah blah blah. Think this is the reason why for no reason, I had to wake up so early today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What triggered mom's depression episode?

Dad?