Sunday, August 09, 2009

More drama... *tiredz*

Mom suddenly decided she would go back on her own when I reached home after meeting up with Quetzal in the late afternoon/evening. She had even bought a ticket for herself.

That suddenly put a wrench into plans. After thinking through, I wont follow her back though I did talk on length with my bro regarding the situation and what we could do to help out, alleviate the situation.

Then this morning I woke up early at 5.40am to help keep an eye on her, check on her and carry her stuff to the car. My dad drove us down. After making sure that she boarded, we headed back where I was so tired after putting out the clothes, I slept like a log. When I woke up, one sister has gone out. Helped other to cook lunch and clean up. Feeling tired again.

Ate alot of apples though, still have Jagong (corn) which I boiled successfully. Tonight will be cooking the Asparagus, chye sim and one other.

Think I will go rest a bit before I go out to run some errands next door. In-between I am playing that online game, stoning and trying to do some more Kanji mcq. Did practice guitar a bit to cheer myself up before I slept.

No comments: