Monday, August 24, 2009

Impatience

Why is it that when I am unemployed, I still feel this impatience that arises from having numerous things to do on my to-do-list? The type of impatience as though you are wasting time if you dont complete the list or at least make progress.

My to-do-list is growing.

-Reading of share book, Study for JLPT, Practice guitar, Do more experimental cooking, go Swimming, go Learn driving, go Tidy up Room then Table then Closet, play Online game and PSP and PS1/2... the list is growing. I find that I dont have the time to progress in all.

Plus all the gaming the past few nights, meant I neglected my Jap and Guitar... Signz.

Alright, right after this, I am making that Hot Macha Latte and taking pics. Then tom, will try out Macha smoothie. That's a start.

No comments: