Friday, August 21, 2009

2nd Week of Unemployment

Hmm I spent Sat til Tue morning in my Mom's hometown, keeping an eye on her and stuff.

Tue late afternoon I came back, then headed for JLPT class.

Wed headed for Jap class in the evening.

Thur stayed at home, helped to cook Stew Pork, Fried Bee Hoon, wash up, chop ingredients, sweep floor, take out the clothes. Inbetween online for hours looking at Stock and Evony. Feel tired at the end of the day. Think I need to take a nap inbetween. Think my night-owling ways too.

Fri, today is almost the same as Thurs except I took out the clothes only so far. Feeling groggy. Dunno if its the lack of coffee or just lack of sleep. Been waking up near 9am daily sleeping near or past 1am daily.
_____________________________________________

I shouldnt have to complain but its easy to be taken for granted at times. Expected to help out since I am currently unemployed and stuff. Its true. But there are times when things can wait but cos of the delicate situation, I have to drag myself to get it done.

Am I resting properly? So far half of it is my own night-owling ways, other is that there are things that get me more or less tired too. That's what been on my mind, at times when I am doing the tasks and helping out.

Think what I need now is sleep. Am going to sleep first. Then when wake up more energized, I will start the Herculan task of tidying up the room. This time to sort through all the work-stuff brought back. To sort through them, then put them together and find a space to store them in the room so that it doesnt resemble a warehouse. Now its really bad. BUT hadnt had the time nor the spare energy to do that for 2 weeks.

No comments: