Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Taliban HB 3 vs Cockroaches 0

The real down-side (to me) about staying up late at night is the threat of cockroaches coming out to play. (Ason de wa i kei nai yo! *practice jap*) I was about to settle some last bits of stuff in the online game. In fact I had logged out of facebook too. Then at my pheriperal vision on the right, I saw something dark move. I suspected but wished it wasnt true. Then another TALIBAN crisis situation again...

Then I turned to the left cos heard some sounds, saw the enemy climbing up my mom's stuff which is less than 1m from me! OMG, I tried to back off quickly, then it flew STRAIGHT AT ME!

WTF! WHY DO THEY ALWAYS FLY STRAIGHT AT ME???????

I had to use my naked hand to swoop at it in hopes ,it flies elsewhere. It landed on my table just 10cm from me! Hid in a dark corner of it.

I WAS SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF.

Went straight to the storeroom, took out the insecticide and sprayed it. Then I ducked and ran for cover. It flew over the living room, landed under the sofa. I sat at my sister's chair to find it to spray it somemore. You can hear sounds coming from under the sofa. Soon it quietened down. My dad who was awokened by my commotion, woke up only to offer to open the door to 'let it fly out naturally' *OMG dont let anymore stray ones in for God's sake!* Then he quickly fell back to sleep in less than 5mins time. MEN...

So I waited for a short while before I saw the slightly groggy cockroach trying to duck under my bag!. That's my 'sniper' chance. I went straight and sprayed it. It flipped on its back straight. But it was still moving, so I sprayed it again. Think its dead by the time this post is written.

I waited until its almost unmoving then move over to 'close' the internet and stuff.

Guess what, after all these, how can one sleep? The adrenelin plus now any small insects are making me jump up. Kinda of jumpy now even with small moths flying around...

My sister did mention that there are like 2 cockroaches in the house, from being let in either through the garbage, fly in through open windows and doors.

So far the body count is 3.

What the fuck is wrong with cockroaches?

WHY ME?

Signz tomorrow have to wash my black bag and some stuff on my table... Damn them all

No comments: