Saturday, August 08, 2009

Going overboard now peng san

Think I went overboard yesterday. Plus slept late cos I practiced a bit of guitar after reaching home. Today I couldnt wake up earlier. Woke up around 10am. Went to the bank to enquire about that transaction but they couldnt give me more details except that I used an atm in clementi. Err I still dont remember spending that amount. So no hopes of that amount abt $900. I seriously dont remember buying anything in that region last month. Signz. Bo bian.

Now I will keep all my atm withdrawals, avoid using atm too much, draw out needed cash max 2-3 times a month. Then monitor bank account to see if any more of such transactions appear. Will update bank book regularly and check for irregularities.
_______________________________________

Didnt start cooking yet. I am feeling tired. Things seem more 'settled' for the moment. Hopefully its a sign things are picking up. Now just have to spend more time with family and help out as much as I can.

In my hurry, I had forgotten to buy 4D, so later have to go out again.

Nothing much on my agenda except to kick myself to start studying for my shares, my JLPT firstly, besides guitar.

No comments: