Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekend of eating.... there goes my weight...

Yes I dare not step on the scales again. This week, not only had tiramisu twice, Italian dinner on Wed. Fri ate at Swenson where I had a large omelette set with sides of rodeo wings. Sat had soup spoon lunch and then a hearty breakfast set at Cedele for dinner. Then Geoky decided to give a treat of pizza takeout. She order extra-large. I had 2 slices though I did pick out some cheese parts, some lasagne, ate tonnes of garlic and spicy peanuts that Tab brought back from Malacca. Had a bowl of low fat yoghurt. Think I am very greedy... Only managed 1 gym session today cos I skipped on Mon to deliver tiramisu and konyaku to Tab's place.

All these just means I would be eating more soupy and 清淡 stuff for all my meals as best as I can. Also starting next week, I can have my wed free up from jap class. That meant either I could shift one of the assignment or just use it as a free day of sorts. Lemme think about that and sort it out a bit.

I bought some ingredients for trying to make Liquer Truffles (aka Liquer chocolates) but I didnt know cooking chocolate are just as pricey for very little amounts... so settle for lower quality type. I'll be on the lookout for cheaper chocolate and then hope to try out 10 chocolate dishes I selected from my "200 chocolate" recipe book that I bought last month. Maybe try it out tomorrow. Today too tired after meeting up with my insurance agent and gym session. Came home with ingredients, chucked into fridge and stoned infront of tv until 10pm. Now also a bit too late at night to be trying stuff. Plus there's a chilling time of 2hrs.

Time to sleep, another week is coming. 2 more to go until finally its the term break.

No comments: