Wednesday, March 09, 2011

没精神

Feel very very tired mentally. I slept abt 12 plus plus. Work at 7.20, snooze until 7.40. Despite breakfast n coffee, by the 1st period I am feeling very zoned out. Knowing I have class, I just 养神 a bit then go for the last set of solo lessons. 2 instead of 3 cos the S3 graduated already.

I just came down and then the next thing, I haven't even drink a drop of water then the next thing, Headless told me to sort this stack of comments and certificates. Err I have super black face n I was super irritated... Was listening to mp3 on I-phone and grumbling in Chinese n mix of english... Cos I couldn't even focus on eye-balling the name list with the amount of mental tiredness I have plus with the irritation meter at super high levels. After I've finished one stack, decided to call it quits for lunch first then continue after that.

After lunch slightly better then have a power-down of 10min shut-eye. Now feel good enough to continue with that stack. Feel my temper and stuff back to normal. Today is another gym or do-at-home strength building session. Plus need to go library to borrow travel guides to Taipei. Just so can do iternary.

Just hope the weekend can come quickly.

No comments: