Monday, March 07, 2011

Signz... Ultimate Pig (Peak) and Tired (Holiday come quickly)

To start off, I am currently in a bit of a sian state cos my ex-collegue whom I have been tutoring her kids, didnt transfer the full amount to me. I sms her once I've checked that account and have heard no reply since Friday. I did check that account on Sunday. Its the end of the 8th lesson, so I should get the full payment. Then one of her daughters couldnt make it for the current arrangement, so for the NEXT set of 8, I made changes to the timing and hence recalculated to a fee less $115. So that was what was transferred to me, I am $115 short. The next set of lesson is starting this week... I have just sent another sms to her to inform her that the fees is wrong, $115 short, that the lowered fees arrangement only starts this coming week. I would give a benefit of doubt though I personally find it doubtful. In my sms, I wrote that payment is short, new lowered fees start next lesson onwards, plus whether she still want to continue.

Actually I am fine without this assignment. Its extra money to let me ease my worries about lowered pay. I can definitely survive on my current salary. Even this $115 is not such a big deal financially. But its the Principle of it. I came for lessons dilligently, putting in the hours, plus travelling time. Then this sort of antics. I dont believe I will start the new set of lessons until payment of the outstanding amount is carried out. Incidentally its tomorrow. SO if by tomorrow late afternoon, still nothing, I am not showing up and will sms that I will not show unless payment is done because what is there to stop her from not paying my outstanding fees that would not only include this but also with every lesson that I go?

Partly also is I can really do without it, so instead of going for 2 days of assignment. I can go to the gym more often. For one, I am at an even heavier weight than my previous PIG of my life. This is the Ultimate PIG (peak) of the life... I am heading to the gym straight after work today. I intend to up the no of times. SO if this assignement thing fall through, at most I lose that outstanding amount but gain the freedom to go to gym, practice my guitar, bake and even plan the Taipei trip. More free time on weekdays are definitely more welcomed. I am always trying to find time to bake, exercise and even go out. Then there's a strong sense of deja vu whenever I reached home at 11pm plus daily and sleep at 12am plus from Mon to Thur, 2 days due to assignement, 2 days due to running errands, going out, gym, cooking.

I am looking forward to the end of the last term. I feel my energy levels falling (havent exercised in 3 weeks)  and also lack of sleep due to the later nights during the week. Just want it to end at this point. Think reaching the limits.

Tonight, exercise then go and iron formal clothes and then sleep early. Tomorrow I have to make it a point to be early and dressed. Think I shall bring my stuff and change at work. Intend to wear contacts too.

A stupid thing just happened. I paid $61 for the S3 graduation party thinking that this is one of those "you know" thingy only to later on find out that its not. Then I was told just now that the teachers who were attending have to meet up at 3pm later to discuss some sort of performance to put up for the graduating students? WTF???? I paid $61 to go put on a show? If I had known earlier, I wouldnt have paid at all...

No comments: