Saturday, March 19, 2011

Taking it easy (easier said than done though) but have to try

The whole term has been dominated by this unknown and being kept in the dark. Whenever try to sort clarification, end up waiting and waiting for answers. Then the whole eat-in situation affected my sense of time n I feel more tensed than usual cos no change in environment. Time seemed to slow down alot. Now with the joke of a contract... I am kept under this tense and womdering mode.

Enough.

The hols are finally here. I am going to enjoy it fully. I am not too worried about the expenditure for the upcoming Taipei trip, nor the reserve which I have replenished back to $30k. The 'sian' part is the look for job phase. It can be done but it have to wait. For now I want to focus on relaxing this 'tensed and stressed' self, take things easy slowly.

I just went to the Guan Ying Temple to pray for a safe trip plus blessing for job plus Healy n family. That eases the mind somewhat. I have to take it easy.

The spa that Tab and I went to yesterday was also quite relaxing, especially the bath (this wooden modern bath and it's quite luxurious. Not that used to the full-body scrub but the massage was good too, my neck not crackling n I was more 精神 after that. Also in line with our tradition of eating this sushi buffet during holidays, we had buffet lunch earlier at Suki sushi. More own-made salmon miso hotpot :) Dinner of Soup Spoon. Went to the Art museum but really I don't get some stuff... And driven home in Quet's new Beetle.

No comments: