Friday, August 12, 2011

Tiny Tower, Zhi Char TV, Chicken Breast meat meal

Hmm yesterday evening, I started playing 'Tiny Tower' on I-phone... and it made me spend hours and hours playing it into the wee hours of the morning. That addictive cos I wanna build up the tower. In the space of 24hrs, I built up to 16 storeys. Today I realized that I cant stayed glued on it for hours and hours. So I turned off the 'notification' function and just play it whenever I am free. Dont feel so compelled to keep looking at it and playing with it. Though by today I've reached 19 storeys. Think I wont be as crazy tomorrow cos things are starting to slow down. Wont be able to build so many storeys easily.

Yesterday also, on TV, saw the coffeeshop under my block and another one in Clementi Ave 2 featured on this Zhi Char program. So each place they recommend 3 dishes. Surprisingly we havent even tasted 2 out of the 3 recommended, exactly cos my dad always order the same dishes. So now we know of another 2 to try out. At the Ave 2 one, we learnt of 3 dishes to try. Dont really know what is good there, ate when we stayed at the old polytechnic staff's apartment. Now another 3 dishes to try if there.

Today I took out the 6th portion of the 7 bags of honey-mustard seasoned chicken breast meat and cooked it as a late lunch. So far I've tried stir-fry entire piece, stir-fry cut-up smaller pieces with garlic and onions, steamed. Together with raw salad, stir-fry salad, steamed salad. Today I stir-fried them together. Cooked the baby carrots then threw in the rest of the veg. Later followed by the cut-up pieces of chicken breast. Turn them around then cover. Shortly serve.

So far I am getting kinda sick of the honey-mustard seasoning... Note to self to have at least 2 marinating sauces and cut into smaller portions. A full chicken breast meat is really a lot of lean meat. So far I stopped after the 5th portion cos of the 'flooded kitchen', followed by National day and yesterday cos my mom cooked chicken also and told me not to cook my chicken so that I could eat hers. So today got back to it. One more portion to eat tomorrow. I can leave it for dinner if not going out, if not its my lunch before guitar... which I havent touched this week at all.

I did go for gym once this week, today. One more to go either Sat or Sun. Aiming for minimum of 2 times. Though my workout is the same, stepper, weights, leg lifts and sit-ups and stretching. Basically instead of full-cardio, its arms, stomach and legs.

Hmm... this is almost into the 2nd week of the hols. My last week is full intensive driving for 4 days plus test. So wish me luck then. Left 1 more week of relative free time. I wanna ask my Dad if he can go to CitySquare msia on Monday. I dont mind heading in just for a short trip.

No comments: