Friday, January 21, 2011

After more than a decade - to the Botanical Gardens

Yesterday I had to follow one of the level out for field trip. So I tagged along to the Botanical Gardens. Its been more than a decade since I've last went there. Ever been there only once or twice. Even once in the last couple of years, only went there once and only stayed at the Visitor Centre for the entire time.

So luckily for me they got a Jap guide and she answered the student's questions, while I tag along to take pics of them 'in action' doing their research and keep an eye on them. Finally there was nice sunny weather suitable for field trips. I had forgotten how well-developed the Botanical Gardens had become and how huge it was. Its really pretty. I enjoyed myself cos I didnt have to do too much explainations and just follow along. But after the 3hr outing, we still had cca. Very stoned and tired after all that. I still had assignment then and was seriously very tired after it all.

Today despite sleeping more, still felt tired. Today like a zombie, going around, half asleep, half wake. Even the caffine from coffee and coke Zero cannot wake me up completely. Still sleepy at this point. Can function but not that effecient nor very inspired with ideas. So see how later.

No comments: