Thursday, January 06, 2011

Last day of 2nd Term Hols @ CitySquare

Yesterday I got an sms about cancellation of today's assignment. So my plan for today, the last day of the holidays was to practice electric guitar and go gym. Maybe squeeze in time to read the library books. Then after a light breakfast of blueberry yoghurt, my mom was asking whether I would be going to JB. Huh? So I asked my dad if he had any plans to go in. He didnt mind driving in just to shop around. 3 of us headed to Citysquare by 11.30am. It was very smooth journey there. The curved Causeway has been greatly improved. There is a smoother link to the immigration. Surprising.

We ate Kenny Rogers for lunch and walked around. My aim was to go for the animes. Yup I spent RM$200 on about 100+ episodes plus 1st season of Glee. So that I dont have to keep the recordings in the cable tv setup box. That exhausted most of my RM holdings. Had banked in the bulk of what I had exchanged the last trip my mom went in. So left with some, which I spent a hundred plus buying the Pineapple and Pineapple Cranberry tarts. So exhausted my RM for now. Then we were tired from walking around and had tea at this HK style cafe. The drinks were good and I ordered this won ton with a bit of chilli, its very nice. Should go there for lunch if possible. Their prices are cheaper than the restaurants eg Secret Recipe, Nandos, Kenny Rogers, Vivo that we often end up eating at. Too full to consider dabaoing the Malacca chicken and the Portuguese egg tart. Think too much, so 'Ren' and dont buy so wont overeat.

Looking at my passport, I saw the immigration chops for 2008 - Thailand, 2009 - Macau and HK. Nothing in 2010. I was too busy with guitar and assignment plus the different term dates to go anywhere. Nor had I wanted to go anywhere, except JB. Still need a massage. At least I went somewhere this term holiday.

I did practice electric guitar. Yesterday's makeup lesson was quite fun cos we started on a song. Not that I like that Chinese song but we started applying what was learnt and also did the 'slide' which is rather cool. So I dilligently practiced it just now.

I am considering either going tym today or tomorrow. I blame it on the weather. Its so cold now... If not today, then must be tomorrow. At least tomorrow, I can go straight after work. Will bring change and stuff. Then once more on Sunday. At least more manageable. Like the flexibility of moving the days around. That's the advantage of having at least 3 weekdays free and putting one slot on the weekend. Need more discipline and perseverance.

No comments: