Sunday, January 09, 2011

Hand gloves

When I went to CitySquare, I saw Soxworld. Then I remembered I wanted to buy a pair of hand gloves. As the weather has been very cold plus the air con in buses and malls even colder. There were many times when seeing how the weather was warm and sunny, I didn't put any jacket when I head out, only for the weather to change and become cold and rainy. Usually it's the exposed arms and fingers are cold.

So when I saw that there was arm gloves, I immediately went in, chose one pair and paid. It's not that expensive, RM$12.90 about Sgd$5.45. Immediately that afternoon, the cold air con plus rainy weather and after a few hours in the mall, I put it on. Then don't feel so cold.

Yesterday Tab and I headed to Daiso to see if they have arm warmers. I didn't want to buy for myself. I was already using mine then. In the end, after discussing with Tab, I bought a pair of leg warmers for my Dad. Cos when he saw my arm warmers, and asked for the price, he nag and nag that it's cheaper in Daiso. How he had a pair but in the car blah blah. It's been cold at home too from the cold wind, so I decided to get one pair for him. Cos of the wider arm size, bought the leg warmers for him instead. Also chose the brown one, less femine. Tab wanted one pair but the colors weren't neutral enough to match her wardrobe. So last night, I passed to my Dad and though he was nagging still, could see he quite like the brown and saw him wearing it. He's been wearing it too today, cos the wind had been very cold. He did insist on paying me $2 for it.

Today I gave my family a lunch treat at BBQ chicken for last year's share investment gains. We ate the set meal and was very full. Bought a slice of cake for other sister who couldn't make it. We came back after and I just watched anime and fell asleep until dinner time. R&R for the coming week of work.

No comments: