Friday, January 07, 2011

Back @ Work

Woke up at 7am, by 7.10am, I was already up and awake. That's a departure from the rest of the weekdays. where I woke up to the alarm, switched it off thinking to snooze, only to fell into some sort of light slumber until 2pm, and gradually worked my way back to about 10am. Was worried I would oversleep but didnt. The best thing is I dont need to iron my clothes. Just wear and go, though they were more formal than my usual.

Got all my things, including the pineapple golden pillows for collegues to eat in general. I ate an entire slice of Secret Recipe cake. My mom bought that yesterday in Citysquare. It was really too sweet and drank coffee. Made my way to workplace. A bit blur about time. A couple of times, already read the time wrongly. Partly still not in the routine of things, partly is I am not wearing my watch cos the strap is broken. I blame this lack of time concept thingy that I have been suffering from. About an hour plus more until dismissal. Today is a light day of mainly opening ceremony for the start of the last term. Its 10 weeks. Then the longer holidays of possibly a month esp if I dont have to, especially in the first 2 weeks of April. Possible to head to Japan then and still not miss the sakura?

So now really stoning infront of laptop. I have 1 piece of admin work to do, another is to plan next week's solo lessons. That's it. Quite light, just that I would rather do them later after dismissal and lunch cos now really stoned and not in the work mood. Plus in another 15mins, I have to head to class for some 1hr admin thingy. Dont want to start-stop-start-stop. The plan is to go to the gym straight after work. Dunno what time work is ending. Safe to assume it to be 5pm instead of hopeing for it to end earlier. So I do have quite a number of hours to kill. Think I will use them on the couple of pieces of work then.

No comments: