Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Very very slow at getting into the groove of things

Work has started. Still into my first week. It's been tough. Mainly cos I slept in the wee hours of the morning. Not that I wanted to, but just couldnt fall asleep when the clock neared 12am. Then continued on until by the time I do sleep, seems like a short time before its time to wake. I blame not knowing the time on me not wearing a watch still. Still havent fixed the strap. That was Monday. Last night, I really fell asleep at about 9pm then I caught myself before I do so on the living room floor and went to brush teeth and got ready for bed. Guess what... After that completely awake that I couldnt sleep again. End up channel surfing and watching anime on low volume until I was drowsey enough to fall asleep. Dunno what time that was. I dont have a clock in the room due to the clicking sound produced by the second hand in analogue clocks. I didnt bother to walk a few steps from bed to pick up my hp also.

It meant for 2 consecutive days, kinda sleepy, though I wake up, ate breakfast at home instead of dabao and reach work on time with time to spare. Did drink a cup of coffee with my breakfast of 2 slices of bread with jam and this morning luncheon meat leftover. But think the caffine not enough to wake me fully also. During work hours, I do do work. Finished the timetable, I did prepare the resource for tom's solo lesson and even mass printed already. Now I have free time on hand, am not the only one, cos there are other collegues with free periods. So I did spend some time thinking about next week's lesson but already feeling tired. So I've been reading the online news. I still have 1 lesson to go into in 5mins time. That's why I am conserving 'Jing Sheng' so that I can be alert when inside. That's why havent been doing much but read news, tidy up my stuff, think abt possible ws resource to make.

Today also the start of cca. Urgh... then after that in the evening, I have assignment. Dont really fancy the squeeze in both bus and mrt. Think the govt should do something about the seriously bad transport connection in the NW part. There's only SMRT feeder buses serving. And their only mode of transport elsewhere is mainly if all mrt. Then there are quite big housing estates being built. In fact, its very dense. So imagine numerous people all getting down at certain mrt stops. Everybody trying to get on the sole feeder bus to their estate. Huh? Its more tiring to travel than to teach the assignment.

Think after all these, I would end up sleeping earlier. Would be mentally and bodily tired by the end of it. Usually reach home about 11.30pm then. If salary can increase by next contract more, then I dont have to consider doing this as a sideline. Rather have the time...

No comments: