Saturday, January 22, 2011

A well-fed Sat...

It started off like a typical Sat. Woke up abt 8.30am, lazed in bed for an hr. Get up to eat then have to head out for guitar. Then I got an SMS from FH, who wanted to take the chance to eat pancakes. So we agreed to eat pancakes after my guitar lesson. Then I had to eat Mian Xian that my mom cooked for my bdae. I even helped out with part of the cooking cos I asked her how to cook it and she decided it's best I do hands-on. This I agree, it stays in.

So my breakfast was Mian Xian. Lunch was Banana Scotched Pancakes and later Iced coffee. So FH and I talked over the pancakes and coffee. Then he dropped me off at the stairway to heaven cos I had to go to Sport Light to help mom search for something. My family wanted to have dinner with me. So after that, I made my way to Suntec.

My dad's new favorite place is Suntec cos he finally figured out how to drive there. So he wasn't strongly opposed to driving the rest of the family there for dinner. We also 'introd' Marina Square to him, just park at exactly the convention carpark, take a lift up then walk over the bridge. At the Marina Centre Stage, I suggested Mr Curry. Cos Geoky saw it the other time and really tempted to try but we ended up in the food court. Then cos only the Japanese hamburg comes in minced meat patties, which my dad loves too. Mr Curry has minced meat curry as well as hamburg with curry. So there was little dissatisfaction from Dad. He enjoyed his order of minced beef curry with cold green tea. I was still full from pancakes but I finished my non-spicy thinly sliced with curry. They offer to treat me for dinner.

After dinner, we walked around looking at those doll catchers. Then walked back and my sister dabaoed some soy milk, you tiao n mushu gao. The you tiao a bit oiler, could br cos it's evening then. Then we went home. I ate 1 youtiao and a cup soya milk. Think I better go to the gym tomorrow, 3rd time to counter all these eating.

No comments: