Monday, January 03, 2011

The sushi buffet tradition

I can't remember when this started, maybe during NIE days (cos I remember using the cards to get student prices). Ever since we discovered suki sushi, we would go for a buffet during the school holidays. It became a tradition of sort.

It's been a very long while since the last one so yesterday I jio her. Now having different school holidays meant not that easy to find a time for the buffet.

Don't regret the buffet. Our own 'Salmon Miso Nabe' made by combining the Salmon sashimi with the vegetable miso nabe, reminds us of the 2 other hot pots we just had - Nirai Kanai n @Krynnder's place. Delicious but I think I've feasted too much that when I stood on the scales "I am at the pig (peak) of my life" again... They had delicious Salmon mentai also though I didn't get to eat my salmon kama. Until the next time. The chocolate n cream enclairs were so nice, I took 2 servings.

After that I tried to bank in money from my piggy bank. $640 extra in a year, not as high as the years before. But too many people so only banked in the $5 n $10. Still have to go banking tomorrow. Then with the rain, it's time for the fugly pirated hello cat umbrella. We checked out Scape and really walked around every part. Then settled for mini milkshake at Onceuponamilkshake. It's really thick n the maple is good. Sat a bitore then headed to three-one-one and explored the whole place which is still rather small. Then using fugly umbrella, crossed over to three-one-three. Looked at CDs n books. Not really feel pike buying, except for the very cute Salmon sushi shirt. It's on offer 2 for $50 and so Tab but no other nice designs and we left without buying much. Then she had to go for dinner with friends while I went home by mrt.

Bathed, watched cable n online via I-phone. Wanted to continue Go but feeling sleepy. Quite a nice day out except the weather was wet and again more calories from the eating... Oh well my muscles are still sore today from gym. Tomorrow must go for 2nd. 1hr cardio. Got assignment in the evening. Spend some time looking at the market...

No comments: