Thursday, January 13, 2011

Live and Let Live

Live and let live.

I want to start this coming new year with a clean slate. Not carry baggage nor grudges. Its not easy but those drain positive energy so better get out from the system.

At work where I still have to work with Headless, irregardless whether I like her or not. The reality is that in any workplace, there are always some people you dislike. Its very rare to find that you can get along well with 100% of the collegues if yes, it might be superficial type of 'getting along'. My strategy so far is to avoid most personal communication (which irritates me) and just only for work-related and just try my best to work well whenever I have to go into the class. Thankfully its twice a week only. So far still greet each other for morning and goodbyes as usual. Cordial. Think that is an improvement.

Had a chat also with Tab regarding some misunderstanding. She let me know that I seem irritated with someone and it showed in a couple of recent instances. I have noted and will watch my temper. Its not worth losing good friends just due to some miscom / misunderstanding. I explained to her the background to it and will let it be water under the bridge. Sometimes my irritation gets the better of me. Its another thing about me to work on. Hey, I ain't perfect and still a work-in-progress.

Live and Let Live.

No comments: