Saturday, January 08, 2011

Out-shopped

Once again, I have outshopped my friend. It wad impossible many years ago but definitely possible now.

Tab met me after guitar for a lunch at Strictly pancakes. This time I ordered a savory one, Smoked salmon with dill sauce n herb garlic butter. Tab had a sweet apple cinnamon. There's a long shotglass of maple syrup for my savory order. Even just 3 pancakes was very very filling. Didn't feel hungry until about 8plus.

After I had to run a few errands in PS. We ended up in Daiso. I had nothing in mind yet came out with 6. There was a Bodyshop sale at the atrium and I bought body butter, facial wash, day moisturizer, body cream... With our combined purchase, we got another free gift set. Then the receipt entitled to $20 off at the main shop. So I bought a fragrance for my mom for $12.90 instead of $32.90.

Also ended up with a pair of crocs, after we went to this sale. Then walked around, played lots of 'words with friends' then din er at Waraku. The air conditioning is really cold, ironically not the weather but is the air con that makes us yearn for hot soupy food.

Tonight more ankle DVD, sleep more cos body clock is very messed up, gym and practise guitar.

No comments: