Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday post

Signs this is the start of more birthdays that mark the aging more and more...

Granted I am surprised I've been alive for so many years already. Surprised by how different yet the same I am. Surprised that the years go by that certain fresh memories still are already several years or even a decade old... Then a thought came to me. How long more of this to go?

This day itself I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Woke up, went to work. After that, went to gym, came home, watched some cable tv after dinner but my eyes are closing already. Think I will practice guitar on wed instead.

Though I am apprehensive abt growing older and the future at times, I remind myself to live in the present moment. Do things that I wanna do cos I would only be growing older, not younger the more I wait around. It's now or never. Hope to be as positive, energetic and healthy for more years to come.

No comments: