Sunday, May 16, 2010

A bit of a boring weekend

Friday, was feeling tired and decided to go home. I thought of going for the 2nd time to the gym but when I reached home, felt too tired. So ate some, watched anime and fell asleep from 6 plus. Woke up briefly around 12am then slept again. Quite a deep sleep.

Sat, woke up before 8am feeling refreshed, and headed downstairs to eat porridge. Came home, checked stocks a short while and the. Headed out for assignment. After that, headed for guitar lesson. Since Tab was busy at camp, I headed home after eating mee pok set $5 at Po Mo.

My area has kick-boxing at $65 from 22nd may until 7th aug, 5.30pm to 6.30pm. Anyone I interested?

I headed home and then rested a bit, before I went to the gym near 6.30pm. It was rather empty and did my 2nd workout. Went home at 8 plus and stopped to buy "grocery" to stock up at workplace. Cos no canteen, so have to eat out and also stock some stuff. My tastebuds went on a rampage and I bought 2 bags of wasabi potatoe chips, 12pax coke lite, 12pax green tea, 4 cup noodles and a 40pax plain crackers. Wanted to get the tempura seaweed but can't find. Wonder how can I bring all those to workplace without letting students see the contents. That's a lot to bring... Maybe bring over the week. Had a good body and face scrub then slapped on lots of muscle cream.

Sunday, woke up before 8am and got my sisters and mom to eat porridge together. Then as both are heading out shortly after, I walked over to help them buy their craving, Mars bars and Kitkat bars. Cos the supermarket don't sell in singles, bought a 3 pax pack of each. Practiced guitar until fingers a bit sore. That was the end of productive usage of time. Later after dad headed out, I watched some cable tv. Then after he returned, I went to the room to watch anime. Had cancelled today's driving slot to cut hair or even go gym. But the heat so I stayed on the bed, blowing fan and soon fell asleep. Woke up a few times to toss and turn. Woke up at 7 and ate dinner. Nothing much else to do now, the weather is cooler now due to the rain. Tempted to walk over to get the tempura sea weed but restraining myself.

I better bring and make myself tidy up the huge pile of clothes, sort through working and non- working clothes. The pile had been left for quite a while... Yet not willing to do it.

No comments: