Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bubu

Another week where nothing much happens. I looked forward to after-work on Friday and headed to town... But the Nandos chicken had a super long queue by the time came over... I waited and killed time at the arcade. Playing just $2 on the music cube game and a round of mahjong. Then I sat at the seat inside and played I-touch. BJ was kinda crowded and most restaurants had long queue. Our dinner at Nydc, was kinda not that satisfactory, cos it took quite a while for my order to come and I ordered a sandwich. When it came, it tasted pretty good compared to Tab's order. The 'shiok' part is eating the 'mango tango' from the Rockery. Very nice.

We didn't do much else except go toilet, and walk around to find toilet. Headed home rather early but Bo bian cos didn't want to bring 'extra' friends home. Reached home, can't remember what I did maybe is sleep earlier.

Today woke up before 8am though I had no assignment and hadn't set alarm. Tried to sleep more until 9am, then later go eat porridge breakfast and dabao lunch for dad. Cold war is over after my sister bought him a cake and after he blew the candle, I just said "Happy birthday" and zipped my mouth. Watched naruto anime and then headed for guitar class.

Cos Tqb didn't feel well, I went home straight after. Practiced guitar and then headed to gym. That clears my 2nd quota this week. I don't think I will go tomorrow cos my next is Monday and doing 3 consecutive days of gym is tiring and overly repetitive cos I always do the same routine so brain rests and can go into auto-pilot mode. This sat was like how I spent last sat too, going to the gym cos not meeting up. Not much complaints either just that I have to remind myself that the results would take time... Given I had put on the weight over 2 years so need about that time to lose. To persevere and persist and keep this routine up.

I remembered mentioning that I got broader but actually I realized that's fats. Cos the same t-shirt, is fitting on me now, not that tight on the armholes nor the shoulders. Good to know that I have "slimmed" down elsewhere too and not getting broader cos I do free weights. Those seems to help combat the flabby arms more so than what swimming did. I think my arms are less flabby and more toned. Now instead of 'looking' muscular but actually is all very soft, now some parts are really firmer. Good for me. Think I will try to up the weights used and the number of sets cos today's session I hardly sweated much, dunno is it cos air con cold or cos I wear cooler cotton clothes or just body outgrew certain workouts.

Dabaoed a Subway meatball sandwich home for dinner, no cheese. Mom went back to her hometown, we eating dabaoed 'za fan' mainly. Sleep is beckoning me... Think I shall cut and highlight hair tomorrow.

No comments: