Sunday, May 09, 2010

Lunch

Dad still not talking to me. He headed out on his own just around 11am. Then mom took her time and we headed down in a cab.

Surprisingly most restaurants are NOT packed but rather empty. Guess the downpour had something to do with it plus many celebrate earlier in anticipation of the crowds for Mother's day. We orders quite alot, 4 mains plus 3 side dish, 1 dessert and 4 drinks. That cost me about $70.50.

But I must say I ate very happily cos the wasqbi prawns are very fresh and crispy, the Oreo coffee is very thick, the oyster omelette is nice too and the dessert of 'liang bing' is very refreshing. It's like a 'wen you xue' with ice, some sugar syrup and juice of the lime. Very refreshing and light, definitely worth eating again. Mom is on talking terms with me.

I hadn't picked up my pants yet. Thought it was at marina but turned out to be P.S... Argh have to go down asap, Its already more than a month. We walked around marina and felt rather sleepy, I managed to buy my pair of badminton rackets from a spor equipment shop, each $26.22 instead of $60-212 for those super pro. The rackets I bought, the body is also very light. Now I Need to look for cheaper shuttlecorks cos a tube of a dozen cost $39!!!

My sister bought a figure twister which we took turns to try when we reached home. Took a cab home, we were too sleepy to shop much. Went to the nearby pasar malam also nothing much. So lunch treat cost abt $95 including can fares. Rackets
cost $53.

I am very stoned now, be going to gym near 5.30pm plus. Dunno why my weight is yo-yo-ing again. Better try to up the exercise I do and limit the food more... Dunno I had been eating normally but... Guess this weight loss will take a while.

No comments: